If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR1611

Options
  • 25-03-2011 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi I am looking at ordering the Denon AVR1611 I am just wondering about stock and lead time and delivery cost.

Also can you please tell me if it is possible to buy a 42" or bigger tv with mpeg4 dtt and dvd player built in.

Also it is possible to get a Yamaha replacement remote Part No. 42001KT.

Robert

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Falconire wrote: »
    Hi I am looking at ordering the Denon AVR1611 I am just wondering about stock and lead time and delivery cost.

Also can you please tell me if it is possible to buy a 42" or bigger tv with mpeg4 dtt and dvd player built in.

Also it is possible to get a Yamaha replacement remote Part No. 42001KT.

Robert

Robert,

many thanks for the post.

We have lots of the Denon AVR1611 available from stock and it really is an excellent Receiver - we can do it at just £229.95 which is a really excellent price!
    See details here: http://tinyurl.com/6ld6ll4

On the 42" + TV with DVD - that's not something we carry at the moment unfortunately - to be honest they are as rare as a Fianna fail TD now as very few manufacturers are making them now.

On the Yamaha remote control - we can order it in for you but it's available online from Charles Hyde at just £13.14 + Vat: http://tinyurl.com/69ps33z

Keep us posted if you need the AVR1611 - I can get it despatched out to you today!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Falconire

What is the best way to order the amp

Robert

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Robert.

If you drop me a contact number for you in a PM then I can give you a call to get the ball rolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Falconire

John sorted me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Deesy

Can i order one for friend? i can pm his contact detail if you will give him a call.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Deesy wrote: »
    Can i order one for friend? i can pm his contact detail if you will give him a call.

Dee,

Great - thanks for the tip off - no problem, we have lots of them in stock -just PM me his details and I'll get him sorted out tomorrow so they have it on Thursday.

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.