Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pauls last day on the morning rumble today

Options
  • 25-03-2011 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

I was Pauls last day today on the rock.
    Pity because himself Lia, Brice & Rodge had a great chemistry and were really funny in the mornings.

The morning rumble and the way to work and Robert and Jono on the way home always make me wish I had a longer commute and I always wish I could sit there listening to them but have to drag myself away everyday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

I was Pauls last day today on the rock.
    Pity because himself Lia, Brice & Rodge had a great chemistry and were really funny in the mornings.

The morning rumble and the way to work and Robert and Jono on the way home always make me wish I had a longer commute and I always wish I could sit there listening to them but have to drag myself away everyday.

Ohh yeah THE ROCK and the morning Rumble....
    So manys student days spent "studying" with that on in the background!!!!
    Trying to win the hydroponic indoor "Tomato" growing kitt with special Organic "Tomato" Fertalizer!
    :D;)

Advertisement