Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocker Spaniels Holiday Home needed

• 25-03-2011 10:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Could anyone recommend a place for a holiday starting April 9th ?
    We are having some work done and have to be out of the house with our 2 cocker spaniels.

Here are the requirements:

- not too far from Trim co Meath so idealy county Cavan or Leitrim or Westmeath
    - clean house
    - reasonable height stone walls or fenced (pet secure no gaps)

I have been looking at daft but most places, even if they are in the middle of nowhere, have massive gaps in the fence so the dogs could run off. we dont want to have them on the lead 5 times a day for wees.

Would love to find a place pretty soon, man ythanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Hi there!!

I use barbara, a lady in Bray when i leave my cocker... she keeps him in her house with her, so its not a kennels enviroment etc..
    he adores her... plus sometime she has other dogs... which is great as he adores dogs...

here's her number : 087 260 6095

or .... my dog walker does "home stay" kenneling also....

http://www.walkies.ie/.. her mane is Rhona....

Both are very trustworthy and my cocker loves them :D

How are Maxi and Roux doing?

Cocker5

oppps... sorry just read now.. you are all looking for a plce to stay! sorry.. must read posts properly!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

HI Cocker5

Thanks for your reply will check that out now.

Roux and Maxi are doign well. Roux has been a bit moody recently. I noticed it's when she's very tired as I know let them off the lead and play fetch. she is so tired in the evening.

I was wondering why and found out that her anal glandes needed to be emptied again so I did it (externally). I am bringing her to the vet this evening because I want it done internally as I'm quiet sure they are not fully empty. I wonder could it be the reason why she has been a bit strange. I hope eh's not "changing" or trying to be the pack leader

Checking these places now thanks a lot.

Advertisement