Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork weekend deals

Options
  • 25-03-2011 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Has anyone spotted any good 2B&B type deals for hotels etc. in West Cork (or Kerry, Limerick, Clare... for that matter)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

You could try need a hotel they are normally quite good for deals..I know tisnt too far away but the Carlton in Kinsale were doing deals for €50 me thinks for dinner and overnight stay but it depends if it is available...

Also the West Cork hotel in Skibbereen we stayed there before and tis loverly and they do great deals..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Beddeals.ie has an offer on for Killarney at the moment, no breakfast though.
    Two nights at the Randles Court Hotel with a free upgrade and late check out for €115.00 for two. The site seems to have pretty good offers if you keep an eye on it but I haven't booked through it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Citydeal has a 1 night b&b for 2 in killarney for 69 instead of 177 normally.

Advertisement