Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book on Banshee/ Irish Ghosts?

Options
  • 25-03-2011 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any good books on the Banshee? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I have a great book in work (I work in folklore and mythology) which i cant get til ruesday but there is a great short story called "legend of the banshee" in a book by Michael Scott. Think his book is called Irish ghosts and hauntings?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

great thanks I'm actually looking for a book on Irish haunting's aswell so you would recommend that book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Monta

Lady Gregory...Oscar Wilde;s mother wrote 2 fantastic books on this and other subjects, there has been a recent reworking where many of the spellings have been updated to modern Hiberno english.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Michael Scott is a great writer on paranormal topic. There is some wiki over it as well. You can find many interesting books written by him over the topic from his official website as well.

Advertisement