Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercing parlor in limerick?

Options
  • 25-03-2011 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

hi i wanted to get my tongue pierced about 2 weeks ago and still i have not got it done. the main reason is i live in Ennis and the only decent piercer in town is gone to Canada for a month and a half. i cant wait any longer to get it done because i need my tongue to be fully recover before my birthday and it is in early June. so i wondered would u guys recommend some decent piercer in Limerick? thanks for reading this :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Bullmans Tattoo studio on Thomas St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

hard knox on upper gerald griffen street I couldnt recommend doug the piercer enough hes sound and very good at what he does

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭blankguitarist

Definately Bullmans, got my tragus done there Monday and the lad was a pure expert.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

Ya'll reply are much appreciated. Will mostly go to the hard Knox since they could numb the tongue before they pierce it will a long steel needle. Which pretty much will freak me out :D:D

hard knox on upper gerald griffen street I couldnt recommend doug the piercer enough hes sound and very good at what he does

I heard different, funnily enough

• Advertisement

Melion wrote: »
    I heard different, funnily enough

Ive nothing but good things to say he stretched my ears twice, pierced my lip and two of my friends lips and did two dermal punches for me and from previous bad experiences with foxes bow I found him to be very good and sound to be honest.

Im surprised Foxes Bow is still open to be honest, ****in awful shop

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DylanK

Does anyone heard about all star ink?

DylanK wrote: »

the last time I called in there they didnt do piercings, could have changed since though but I dont think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭jamezy

DylanK wrote: »

They do tattoos only dude!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭blankguitarist

yea, they're only tattoos. living art have a student discount. think it's like 25% on piercings. no idea if they're good or not though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Bullmans Tattoo studio on Thomas St
    i got my eyebrow done in there. grand no problems at all. sound lads.
    one of the lads got his tragus done in there too.
    Im surprised Foxes Bow is still open to be honest, ****in awful shop

we were told not to go in there because "you'd come out with an infection just looking in there"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

garv123 wrote: »
    i got my eyebrow done in there. grand no problems at all. sound lads.
    one of the lads got his tragus done in there too.

we were told not to go in there because "you'd come out with an infection just looking in there"
    College bringing out the rebel in ya eh garv?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

College bringing out the rebel in ya eh garv?:p

always had my ear dont and then twas more like happy spending spree when the grant arrived thinking i was rich for a week till it all vanished :(

cartilage next when i can afford it. place in town are doing a tenner deal all month but with the state of the tattoos im scared to go in there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

garv123 wrote: »
    always had my ear dont and then twas more like happy spending spree when the grant arrived thinking i was rich for a week till it all vanished :(

cartilage next when i can afford it. place in town are doing a tenner deal all month but with the state of the tattoos im scared to go in there :D

That place with the bad spelling and crooked writing! Full backpieces for e100!
    Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

for sure it has to be Hard Knocks, have been to em all at one time or another and hardknocks only place i did not get an infection from.....Doug isgood at what he does,as is Steve with the tattooing..:)

Advertisement