Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permabear - Repeat Offender Extraordinaire

Options
  • 25-03-2011 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Well, well, well.

Ever heard of Permabear?

I think I might have worked out why they chose that username.

"Permabear" is just a thin disguise for Permanently BAR, which would seem to be the only reason Permabear is on here.

If there are any doubts, please do not hesistate to follow our history.

This is not the first time I have complained here about Permabear's abuse of Moderator privilege. In fact, Permabear managed to delete one of my actual complaint posts against him/her.

It seems, Mods, that I have a stalker. They may not agree with everything I say, but that gives them absolutely no right to rape my freedom of speech.

To Boards.ie in general, I would like to add that Permabear and other abusive moderators like him/her are gravely undermining your credibility.

I am a former Marine who has traveled the world. I have seen a lot in life, and I think there is some weight to me saying that this is truly juvenile and ridiculous.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

If you have an issue with a moderator, please follow the Dispute resolution procedure, laid out here.

I would also suggest that you refrain from insulting other boards members whilst trying to air a grievance, or indeed whilst posting in general.

Advertisement