Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BMW Crashed near Ongar Clonee

Options
  • 25-03-2011 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Anyone know the story with the crashed BMW this morning in Clonee? Looks like it was some belt. Seems to have hit a Street light side on. There was a motorcyclist killed in the same spot a few years back. It isnt a dangerous road and I never see anyone speeding there. Hope the occupants were not seriously harmed in any event. People slow down!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭robbie000

looks liek the driver would have got some smack,I would say its speed related alright judging by how much the post is bent over.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Anyone know the story with the crashed BMW this morning in Clonee? Looks like it was some belt. Seems to have hit a Street light side on. There was a motorcyclist killed in the same spot a few years back. It isnt a dangerous road and I never see anyone speeding there. Hope the occupants were not seriously harmed in any event. People slow down!

There is literally no frontal damage. Must of been travelling sideways before it hit the pole for a serious side impact like that.

Purely speculation but wondering was it stolen. If the fire brigade arrived and there was someone seriously injured i'd expect the roof to be cut off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes rear wheel drive cars have a tendancy to go sideways, espically if stolen. Hope no one was badly hurt.

Advertisement