Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R4i Problem

Options
  • 25-03-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have an r4i sdhc v1.41 for a nintendo dsi xl, ive been using it for a few months, it was working fine up until yesterday when i booted it up and got a black screen stating that" an error has occured press and hold the power button to turn the system off.Please refer to the nintendo dsi operations manual for details".
    Thats all im getting it wont load at all.Things i have tried so far
    • formatted the sd card and reinstalled the firmware
    • downloaded all updates from sdhc and tried them
    • formatted a different sd card and installed firmware
    • formatted the dsi itself
    The version of firmware on the dsi is 1.4e, please if anyone has any idea what i could do, the advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

The firmware upgrade to the DSi appears to have blocked the card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Do genuine cards work or is it fecked for all cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭JD81

Thanks for the reply, i dont have any genuine cards for it as i got it with the r4 as a present, so havent been able to test it the dsi xl is a new one only 2 weeks old, it was working fine on the firmware and i never updated it? Do you know by chance if the r4i works on 1.4e firmware, i cant seem to find an answer anywhere, although i have seen different cards that claim to work on 1.4e, the card is a genuine sdhc one with the latest firmware

Advertisement