If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TOP END TV - MASSIVE DISCOUNT PROMOTION! PHILIPS 40 & 46PFL9705

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 cyrano54

Is there still any 40PFL9705 left ?
    I'm planning to have come over at the shop today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Cyrano54

I have a handfull available so best call in and check it out.

I 'll provisionally reserve one up for you now.

pm with detais on its way to you.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 25 cyrano54

great meeting with you yesterday Ash.
    and thanks again for the demo.
    This TV will definitely look great in my living room.

Was good to chat and demo the TV for you as well:)
    i'll buzz you once it arrives in and arrange a del day with you.

have a good one

cheers
    Ash

Hi All

I have just received in my last batch of the 40PFL9705H to sell for €999.99
    Only a handful remain as most have been pre-sold already, a good few are being delivered to there new homes over the next couple of days.

So, if you've been dithering over wether you want one or not JUMP NOW!

Once this lot goes, thats it, they will go back up in price:(

Forgotten what it looks like?
    40pfl9705h_12__fv_.jpg
    So to anyone wanting a staggeringly good TV for silly low money, now is your last chance!

post up here or phone me on 01 474 0788 and I'll look after you

atb
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 twigsirl

Been seriously tempted by this, current TV is a Philips 28PW6006 which I bought from Richer Sounds in Cork back in 2002 - still a great TV but I guess I'm due an upgrade.

Including the BDP7500 Blu-Ray player, tempt me further as they say ... ;)

Thanks.

Hi Twigsirl

You're well overdue for an upgrade!
    I remember the 28PW6006 series of TV's, good TV in their time but best to retire it - its given you long service:)

Yes the 40PFL9705 for €999 is an absolute STEAL:D and when partnered with the BDP7500B2 (for €199.99 when bought with the TV otherwise its €249.99) rounds out the package nicely - infact we are feeding our 46PFL9705H with one and they work great and produce a fantastic image.

I'd say you'd be mighty impressed with the 40PFL9705H compared to your current 28" TV.

If your handy to the shop please call in and check it out - but as my previous post mentioned, i'm down to my last few so I wouldn't delay your decision too long - they arent hanging about!

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 38 twigsirl

Hi Ash,

pm sent.

Thanks.

Hi There

Pm read and replied to

talk soon

Atb
    Ash

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@copacetic,

I appreciate that your post is well-intended, but please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - you can find it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744, particularly the following:
    If you see a bargain from another retailer, feel free to bring it to Bargain Alerts, if you want to comment on service etc. or discuss "where" to get "what" etc, feel free to start a thread in the Home Entertainment forum.

and
    If you have an opinion on some matter related to the items that Richersounds or The Philips Shop sell, or you wish to give people the benefit of your advice on some related issue, Please do not post it in this forum ! There are other fora on Boards in the Tech section on Home Entertainment or TV related topics, or in the Consumer fora, which are suitable locations for endowing Boardies with the benefit of any advice or opinion you wish to offer. Bearing in mind the purpose of this forum, posts along the lines described here are not appropriate and will be suitably snipped or deleted without warning. This approach is taken to ensure the workability of this particular forum and to ensure that general advice and discursive posts are made in the appropriate forum. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Advertisement

Hi Folks

I've managed to scrounge up a few extra 40" and 46PFL9705H's:D

So if you thought you missed out first time around or are still looking for a cracking TV - look no further.

give us a buzz on 01 474 0788 and I'll look after you.

dont forget you can collect from the store or we can deliver to you.

Atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 sublimer

Hi Ash!

Do you still have any 9705 hanging about....? My 9704 looks a bit oldskool and needs to move along?

Thanks

Sub

Thomas on behalf of ash

hi sub

yes we do have some 9705 left in stock BUT we are down to the last two in stock so if your intrested give me a bell

Thomas

Hi Sub

9704 is Oldskool eh!
    Well that make the 9705H is bleeding edge in that case!

As Thomas mentioned I have 'em in stock and can drop one out to ou asap - I'd hate for you to be with an outdated TV:D

I'm on (01) 474 0788 if you'd fancy one

have a good one
    atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 sublimer

Thanks Ash,

saw the 9706 is coming soon so i suppose i'll always be playing catch-up... but thats the joy of technology i suppose!!!! ;)

Just trying to offload the 04 and i'll be straight onto you with the order.

Thanks again

S

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.