Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get into indoor soccer

Options
  • 25-03-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭

This is a long shot.

I'm 41yrs old not very fit but would love to join up with a group for indoor soccer in the Tullamore, Clara areas.

If anyone reading this knows of spots available please let me know.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Why does it have to be indoor?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Ye outdoor too :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

There is/was indoor soccer in the leisure centre in clara. Other than that the harriers have astro turf in tullamore. Played in both, great craic, you'd only want a small group in clara though. I played at 19 with lads well into their 40's.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

http://www.ccfl.ie/

The CCFL run an over 35's league every summer. Clara Town shared top spot on group last year so maybe you could get involved this year. They are accepting team registrations at the moment so I'm guess this is when teams will start to gather up members. Kenneth Stone is the contact for Clara town and his number is on the CCFL website under "club profiles" so I'm sure he could help you out with some info.

Advertisement