Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily dog minders/walkers in Lusk/Rush area

Options
  • 25-03-2011 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

Due to a change in circumstances I will have to work day hours and I own a dog. The house will be unoccupied all day and I will be gone from about 8am until 6pm in the evening and the dog will be out the back garden. I was wondering could anyone suggest a dog walker or minder who I could drop the dog into or who could call around to take the dog for a stroll during the day

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Just sent you a PM there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭marti8

Don't know if it'll be of any use to you but we came across a site before called mindmypet.org It's described as a "reciprocal" pet minding thing. There's a few members in Dublin I think, not too sure if there are folks in your neck of the woods though, maybe.

Advertisement