Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off Meteor Bill with groupscheme.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I don't believe so as you can only have one discount at a time. Online or Group Scheme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

If memory serves me right, anyone was able to use these as they never asked for staff ID. Am I right?
    Currently in contract on connect 20, would I be able to go into a store with this voucher and sign up to smart 30?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭clancyoo7

I bought a phone last month using meteor online shop went to meteor today and got discount applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

NewEgg wrote: »
    Hi.

Is anybody familiar with this? http://www.groupscheme.com/ie/vouchers/voucher-meteor.php?real-domain=hssroi.groupscheme.com
    I was just wondering, if you buy a phone online can you go to a store later on and extend the contract and have the discount applied?

Has been already posted on numerous occasions.

clancyoo7 wrote: »
    I bought a phone last month using meteor online shop went to meteor today and got discount applied.

Good to hear, did it involve you extending your contract?

• Advertisement

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Good to hear, did it involve you extending your contract?

Yeah extended for a further 6 months

clancyoo7 wrote: »
    Yeah extended for a further 6 months

Out of interest were you on an 12 or 18 month contract? I only bought my phone on connect 20 about two months ago. I'm going to see if I can get switched to smart 30 and get this discount applied.

I was on 18 month smart 50 with web discount

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

so can anybody use this? im gonna sound silly but i dont get it? do you need staff ID and what group scheme?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

talkin wrote: »
    so can anybody use this? im gonna sound silly but i dont get it? do you need staff ID and what group scheme?

To put English on your question:D, what you do is go to the link in the OP. You will have to print off the voucher. All vouchers are numbered. You then bring the voucher and identity proof to your local OFFICIAL Meteor store.They will set it up for you. You have to extend your contract by 6 months. Note that Meteor agent shops are unable to process the voucher. You can find out where the official shops are on the Meteor website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

so can anybody use it they know me in the meteor shop here so i doubt i could use it there

Advertisement