Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD 2011?

Options
  • 25-03-2011 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm coming into the home stretch for that state sponsored pop quiz and the problem is i still don't know what I want to do. Its gonna be UCD just because its so handy but I want to do a business course that'll let me go abroad, like America or Australia. Is there any that do that or am I able to take a year out in third year and just go off myself? Would really help, cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

With a lot of courses, you can do an Erasmus in 3rd year, which is doing part of your studies in another country!

I'm doing Actuarial and Financial Studies and we have work placement in 3rd year, and we could do it in another country if we wished (it's only for the second semester).

I would decide what course you want to do first, and don't limit yourself just to UCD, even if it is handy location-wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

*it's

Do business and law so you can be where you think you want to be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

Commerce has an erasmus programme where you can go abroad to universities in europe canada, australia and new zealand for a semester in 2nd year. From friends that did it, it sounds like a great experience.

Advertisement