Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher Powerpoint IDW8 broken down

Options
  • 25-03-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hey, can anyone please help me? I have a 2.5yr old Powerpoint dishwasher IDW8 that has just given up.

There is water at the bottom of the machine, I can't enter the program I want, and the door won't close as it doesn't seem to catch on the latch.

Can anyone advise / help. I am based in Rathborne/Ashtown Dublin 15, cheers C.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 AshtownGuy

Oops, I just used brute force and the door closed. I suspect that it wasn't finished it's cycle. Don't expect that door latch to last much longer, but it is running now.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭wytch

I have fitted so many integrated powerpoint appliances and i cannot say anything positive about any of them, if you got 2.5 years out of it i would call that lucky. dont put any money into fixing it would be my advice.

Advertisement