Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would YOU do to Greystones?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭woodsy2

+1 on the free bus! We've got some fairly spread out estates 'round these parts, I'd be lost without my bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Homebird73

Dog pooh bins on the stretch from shoreline to the N11. cos there's nothing like jogging with a warm bag of pooh slappin' off your arm!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Homebird73 wrote: »
    Dog pooh bins on the stretch from shoreline to the N11. cos there's nothing like jogging with a warm bag of pooh slappin' off your arm!!

Nice image, thanks.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Homebird73 wrote: »

I hope you have a dog.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sheldon S

Build a multiples cinema

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭pljudge321

I think most people are vastly overestimating the powers that the town council has.

That said the cycle track is a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Open a decent pub....

have to say Greystones pubs are terrible... except Dans.... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Homebird73

astrofluff wrote: »
    I hope you have a dog.

Of course, did you think I just liked warm arms!!:D

Advertisement