Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just a heads up for Slovenia v Italy on ITV4

• 25-03-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Slovenia v Italy live preview

The Azzurri, who are trying the bounce back from last summer’s World Cup horror-show, are unbeaten in their last four games and currently top Group C by three points.

Hosts Slovenia, meanwhile, have bounced back from a defeat to Northern Ireland by taking seven points from games with Serbia, the Faroe Islands and Estonia.

And Italy veteran Buffon said: “We know it will not be an easy game.

“We don't feel inferior to Slovenia but we cannot consider ourselves favourites, especially when you play away from home.

“We must play an intelligent game. Our aim is to come back home with three points.”

He added: “Slovenia are a country that are emerging from a football standpoint.

“We have lost to them before and we have to make sure we make the most of our chances.”

Watch Slovenia v Italy live at 365, kicking off at 19.45 GMT.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Cheers Mike.
    Any football will be much appreciated, Its being some boring week without footie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Cheers Mike.
    Any football will be much appreciated, Its being some boring week without footie

Only have UPC,thought I wasnt gonna get to watch any footy tonight,had a click flick of the channels and found this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

Good man!

Just switched over there!

Good to have something to watch and chilax on a Friday night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

didn't know Motta now plays for Italy. strange one

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

looking like being a handy enough 1-0 nil away victory for Italy - 10 left.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Awful game and Italy really are just terrible on the eye.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

mike65 wrote: »
    Awful game and Italy really are just terrible on the eye.

I haven't watched much of Ireland since an Italian took over..... are we easy on the eye? Or is it an Italian thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I haven't either! Apparently Trap has them playing like Brazil 70 though.

mike65 wrote: »
    I haven't either! Apparently Trap has them playing like Brazil 70 though.

I might watch them at the weekend so - just in case;)

Advertisement