Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car wash that doesn't use a brush

Options
  • 25-03-2011 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

Hi, can anyone recommend a car wash in Kilkenny that don't use a brush?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

You can wash your own car in Topaz (formerly Shell) on the Comer Road beside the Bróg Maker. Saw a lad washing his own car there the other day. They used to hire young lads to wash the cars for people iirc but not anymore. It'd be basic water and suds I presume, nothing fancy

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Ended up using crystal clean in MacDonagh Station

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

Why do you not want a brush used on your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Because I dont want any marks left in it. It's only brand new

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭500sel

Most car washes use proper car washing brushes that don't damage paintwork nowadays ,but i know what you mean.
    Back in 97 (first scrappage scheme times)
    my girlfriend now wife bought a new micra and we took it to the rose of tralee, by the time we got there the car was manky so we decided that as the car was 3 days old we would wash it before heading to dingle.
    However when we got out of the car at our destination we found to my horror that the paintwork was destroyed with scratches.
    Mitts can scratch as well so be careful what you wish for.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Citroen centre do a great wash for 7euro :)

Advertisement