Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rustronic / Rusty Electronics

Options
  • 25-03-2011 9:42pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

My father has me hunting down a chap he knows, met the guy a long long long time ago, used to be down here near Galway City, seems to be some sort of handy-man with PC's & Electronics who used to do nice deals, chap (As far as I know) named Rusty.

He assumed the chap is now somewhere in ClareGalway with his own company, Rustronics or Rusty Electronics.

Google Searches and other Searches don't seem to find any company of that name (In Ireland) and anything with said name is either unrelated or some seperate thing in the States.

I'm just curious to see if anyone remembers this chap, or knows of any company with the same, or similar, name?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

If its the guy I'm thinking of, unfortunately he passed away a couple of years ago

Do you mean Claregalway? I don't know who you are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

i knew the Guy, used to work out of a shed down by the forge rehearsal studios (new road), but that's all I can say.. its been absolutely years since I seen or heard anything about him! :confused:

Advertisement