Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madrid Away, tickets quest

Options
  • 25-03-2011 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello all, I'm a spurs season ticket holder living in Watford but occaisionally working in Cork. I. watched a couple of games at the Evergreen though the last one was a while ago (twente away).
    Anyhoo, I'm 20 points short of a ticket for Madrid away but am asking if any of you fellow Spurs know of any tickets going for this game. I' m willing to swap tickets at the Lane or pay cash. Anything really.

Cheers for your time

Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭benji2006

I saw this recommended on another forum - prices are just above face value so doesn't look like touting

http://www.entradasmadrid.com/entradas.php?codevento=180&idioma=EN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭NWPat

Tickets on general sale from 9am our time this morning, from the real madrid web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tomgaf

Thanks lads. Gonna try the Madrid site in the morning, just got paid so have to wait till the cash is there. If that doesn't work will try the other site as backup.
    Any of you lot going?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

tomgaf wrote: »
    Thanks lads. Gonna try the Madrid site in the morning, just got paid so have to wait till the cash is there. If that doesn't work will try the other site as backup.
    Any of you lot going?

I think i'm going Tom, gonna book this evening.

Plenty of tickets going on the Madrid official site.

the cheapest is 80 euro but it looks like you gotta pay 175 for a decent view or 200 for a great view

I booked 4 tickets in the North stand at 140 each. Not togethor unfortunately but pretty close.
    Spurs fans are in the North stand upper.
    I have spoken to a Madrid fan who says you'll be ok anywhere, but do not in any circumstances book South stand lower, that where their thugs hang out.

Monday I'll post up some bars/ meeting places if you fancy it?

Regards

Tom

• Advertisement

yeah that'd be great Tom cos it looks like i will be goin solo so would be good to know where the party is at

tomgaf wrote: »
    I booked 4 tickets in the North stand at 140 each. Not togethor unfortunately but pretty close.
    Spurs fans are in the North stand upper.
    I have spoken to a Madrid fan who says you'll be ok anywhere, but do not in any circumstances book South stand lower, that where their thugs hang out.

Monday I'll post up some bars/ meeting places if you fancy it?

Regards

Tom

The Madrid website isn't accepting my credit card :mad:

Tried my friend's as well and no go.

I even joined the website but it made no difference.

Rang Bank of Ireland and they say the problem isn't on their end.

Did you get it working? Whats the story, got another card or gonna chance it out there?

If you mail me gingerman@postmaster.co.uk and we can swap numbers.

A number of Spurs meeting at an Irish bar:D 10 mins from the ground:

http://www.theirishrover.com/ing/index.html

Advertisement