Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loving Maschine Again!

Options
  • 25-03-2011 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

For ages I always thought it was good fun using NI Maschine.

I'm having much more fun with it now. It can do so much. Producing, sampling, live loops, DJing with Traktor. It can host plugins now. It seems like a DAW now.
    :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Because it is a DAW, you DAW..... Don't mean to be rude, been drinking and I thought that would be funny.. 4 me at least... it is a DAW though, you DAW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

krd wrote: »
    Because it is a DAW, you DAW..... Don't mean to be rude, been drinking and I thought that would be funny.. 4 me at least... it is a DAW though, you DAW.

I suppose it is now in fairness. :) They need timestretching in it though. I suppose Kontakt can do that inside it but it's probably more awkward.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

flyswatter wrote: »
    I suppose it is now in fairness. :) They need timestretching in it though. I suppose Kontakt can do that inside it but it's probably more awkward.

You're unbelievable. You're like the guy, someone hands a 5 series BMW to, and then complains the cup holder won't fit their thermos.

Find something else for your time stretching. In the old days people used have to spin things from vinyl straight into their sampler "on the button".

There are producers in Somalia, who've all they've got is an MPC2000 and a single turntable and a bunch of BoneyM, Abba, and Chris De Burgh vinyls to work with. If they heard your attitude, and were here, right here, right now. They would punch your face open for you, for your attitude.

Time stretching? - They would say "let me time stretch your face"

All a true Ninja producer needs, is a twin tape deck, some C60s, and radio fixed to a North Korean pop station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

You're just trolling now. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

krd wrote: »
    You're unbelievable. You're like the guy, someone hands a 5 series BMW to, and then complains the cup holder won't fit their thermos.

Find something else for your time stretching. In the old days people used have to spin things from vinyl straight into their sampler "on the button".

There are producers in Somalia, who've all they've got is an MPC2000 and a single turntable and a bunch of BoneyM, Abba, and Chris De Burgh vinyls to work with. If they heard your attitude, and were here, right here, right now. They would punch your face open for you, for your attitude.

Time stretching? - They would say "let me time stretch your face"

All a true Ninja producer needs, is a twin tape deck, some C60s, and radio fixed to a North Korean pop station.

Krd, that is without a doubt, the best post I've seen on Boards so far :D

I'll have what you're having

• Advertisement
Advertisement