Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox Live Membership

• 26-03-2011 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Hi, just signed up for XBox Live Membership, first time, email registered with Microsoft and what not but no sign of my free Gold Membership for 1 month? Am I missing something because Microsoft said they send rewards to members and I was told all first time registers with XBox Live get gold for one month free?

My gamertag is WayneMadden btw, please feel free to find and add me if you wanna help me out:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

I think you go into your profile and go to redeem code, you should see an option for 1 month xbox live and it should be free.
    Ill add you there, what games are ya playing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I think you go into your profile and go to redeem code, you should see an option for 1 month xbox live and it should be free.

Just checking my account online, no sign of it, will check console later
    Ill add you there, what games are ya playing

At the moment I'm just playing Rockstar Table Tennis and Aliens vs. Predator (got WWE All Stars on pre order and probably going to pick up some second hand games today, possibly Arkham Asylum for one)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Each console gets three 1 month trials when you create your Gamertag through the Xbox.

When you make your profile, you see an option under account management " Join Xbox Live Now", by going through hear the 1 month trial is appended to your account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

If you created your gamertag on the XBox site, then you don't get your free month. If you create it from the console, you should get a free month (up to three or four gamertags per console). If you bought your console second hand, might be used up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

I'm pretty sure you have to do it on the Xbox 360 to get the 1 month free.

Also I think you have to decline to "Purchase 12 Month Xbox Live Gold"...

... then it offers you a 1 month with a "Congratulations" etc etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement