Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smashed windscreens

• 26-03-2011 12:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,341 ✭✭✭✭

I've just come home from town and notice two cars with their windscreen smashed, one on Clancy Strand and one in Thomondgate, opposite the chemist. I really feel sorry for the drivers that will return to their cars and find them in this state. What are the chances that these were accidents?

Anyone else suffer this misfortune tonight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 DesLyons

phog wrote: »
    I've just come home from town and notice two cars with their windscreen smashed, one on Clancy Strand and one in Thomondgate, opposite the chemist. I really feel sorry for the drivers that will return to their cars and find them in this state. What are the chances that these were accidents?

Anyone else suffer this misfortune tonight.

Few my mates got a gaff in thomond gate for college.. Just across from the wines. First night there his car got robbed .. he got it back but it was cleared out , Cd player and tools for college and so on ..

You cant have nothing nice any more:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Some people are just bastards. They live everywhere to be honest. They travel places as well in their scummer cars and stolen scummer cars. Nothing is safe anywhere to be honest.

Oddly enough the old phrase of "you don't sh*t in your own garden" does still hold some merit. Living in Carew Park for 3 years all they really did was write on walls and set fire to wheelie bins. The only stolen cars in the estate(regular basis) were brought back from other areas. :rolleyes:

I used to live in Thomondgate for 11 months or so and parked in Park View(no park to view btw)all the time. Sometimes you would go to the car and see hand marks on the window where somebody was clearly looking into the car.

How does a windscreen accidently break anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,341 ✭✭✭✭phog

Berty wrote: »
    How does a windscreen accidently break anyway?

They may not accidently break but could be broken in an accident ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Scumbags with nothing better to do. But sure if they get caught you will get all the do gooders out crying that they are misunderstood and have no facilities me hole a dog with a mallet up his arse knows you dont vandalise someone elses property.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

They do it because they know they will get away with it.

If for some chance they are actually caught they know that they are entitled to free legal aid and the judge will give them a small fine, ASBO or suspended sentence as a rap on the knuckles as there is nowhere to put these leaches of society.

Take their social welfare and rental allowance off them. Make them entitled to nothing free. Maybe a bit of time in a boiler suit chained to another low life cleaning the streets from the mess that their budies made might get a message across.

• Advertisement
Advertisement