Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mickey Finn's Butterscotch

Options
  • 26-03-2011 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know where I could get a bottle of Mickey Finn Butterscotch - In the Louth/ Monaghan area? Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

your post makes no sense, why would you want that

Dunnes/tesco and pretty much every off licence in the country sell it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Dunnes/tesco and pretty much every off licence in the country sell it.

lot of places discontinuing it because it don't sell

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

we sold it for a while, it was really slow, but a chef bought the last few bottles as he said it was so hard to get. I don't think we have had any luck getting more though, so might be discontinued, but I think just not many suppliers doing it anymore. There are other brands you could try such as Orchards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

I have a bottle of Micky Finns Butterscotch,
    any drinking suggestions?
    no ideas on their website :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

You can drink straight as a shot or just sip with ice, or use in cocktails. I know people use it in desserts too.

Advertisement