Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech N9ne - All 6's & 7's

• 26-03-2011 12:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭

Tech's new album All 6's & 7's is out in June but you can preorder it on the link below and get a signed copy of the cd, tshirt, stickers and poster for 20 dollars. I sent em an email checking if they deliver to Ireland before I preorder tho. When you pre book, they send you a link to download a bonus song called F.A.N.S but its been leaked to Youtube.

http://therealtechn9ne.com/prerelease/6sand7s/

Personally, I think Tech is the only rapper keeping Hip Hop alive now-a-days. He's on an indie label he founded with another guy. He keeps any money he makes and has creative control over his music. Plus I think he is the only person who could lyrically match Eminem.

Any other fans on Boards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

He's class. Love how he raps. Will ya let us know if they ship to Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

No reply yet, mad to just order it but last time I ordered something from Merica, I got burnt with different charges being applied and long delays.

Couldn't wait any more, just ordered it! Looks like it is going through okay unless I get an email and process verification. Total cost was 23 euro. 13.50 euro for the autographed CD, tshirt, stickers and FANS download and 9.20 euro for delivery.

Really hope this goes through!

Just got an email saying the preorder pack was shipped! Beaming! Really hope it doesn't take too long to make its way across the pond!

Worldwide Choppers w/lyrics

The album has leaked. Skimming through it, it sounds very mainstream with the likes of lil wayne, t pain, snoop, etc. and i'm really not a fan of them stupid 'urban' singers wrecking tracks.

Favourite track so far is dellusional but even that has some girl singing that does nothing for the track. Would have been much better if Krizz Kaliko sang it instead.

Anyway, still looking forward to my preorder :) Have to give this a proper listen through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Personally, I think Tech is the only rapper keeping Hip Hop alive now-a-days. He's on an indie label he founded with another guy. He keeps any money he makes and has creative control over his music. Plus I think he is the only person who could lyrically match Eminem.

your entitled to your opinion but i think thats a bit far fetched there's plenty of talented indie rappers out there releasing top music to say he is keeping hip hop alive is too much in my opinion but he is def one of the best indie rappers out there no doubt about it but id put a good few rappers ahead of him and it wouldn't be necessarily down to lryical skills just my preference to there music.

there's a fair few rappers who'd top or match eminem lyrically mate i.e nas or royce, he may be the biggest rapper alive but that doesn't make him the most lrycal or the best by any means, he's considered the best because he has had such a huge impact commercially more so than any other rapper really, eminem is an mc and a very good one but he's also a pop star and the combination of both makes him huge but he shouldn't be looked at as the bar or standard when it comes to a rappers lrycal ability.

but ye im a fan, im liking am i a physco ft b.o.b at the moment i think its great song not liking fu*k food ft wayne even though a fair few people are raving on about it on a good few sites. worldwide choppers is a banger one of my favorite songs so far this year.

il probably get it on itunes mate iv never really got into ordering anything on the internet to be honest let alone music, i would rather a cd version over mp3 but waterford only have golden discs these days who wouldnt support any indie rappers really we used to have bpm and they stocked everything hip hop in there but there gone so its lookin like mp3 through itunes :mad: which i hate because i cant copy the album onto a blank for the car.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

so its lookin like mp3 through itunes :mad: which i hate because i cant copy the album onto a blank for the car.

Yeah you can, just choose the option to make an audio cd through iTunes and that will do the magic for you

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Oneywu

I listened to the leaked album and I don't really see what the hype is about. Maybe it'll grow on me but I really don't see anything special with it, it seems pretty average except for Am I a Psycho? and So Lonely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I'd been waiting a while for this to drop and got the leak. There are a few misses on it but overall its typical Tech. Just one thing though, why does he always do albums with so many songs?

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Yeah you can, just choose the option to make an audio cd through iTunes and that will do the magic for you

I dont think that works bud, you cant burn mp3 files onto a audio cd its awkward out is itunes.

and any music you buy on itunes you cant burn onto an mp3 cd either due to copyrights, so this is one of my main reasons for downloading music elsewhere if you know what i mean..

the best route to go down would just buy a mp3 cd player with a aux or usb for the ipod but im broke as a joke lately no chance of that.

• Advertisement

After giving it a proper listen, i'm coming round to it more. Out of the 24 tracks (including stupid skits) there are 10 really good tracks (imo) that I have been listening to non stop. I don't like the ones with b.o.b, snoop, wayne or tpain (that f*ck food is an awful tune thats getting rave reviews around the net)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I dont think that works bud, you cant burn mp3 files onto a audio cd its awkward out is itunes.

and any music you buy on itunes you cant burn onto an mp3 cd either due to copyrights, so this is one of my main reasons for downloading music elsewhere if you know what i mean..

the best route to go down would just buy a mp3 cd player with a aux or usb for the ipod but im broke as a joke lately no chance of that.

Import the songs into iTunes. Create a new playlist in iTunes, drop the songs into the playlist. Right click on the playlist name and click on Burn to Disk. The window that pops up gives you the option to create an Audio CD. Use that and burn.
    When you import a song into iTunes it converts from mp3 into it's own format first, when you burn to CD it manages the magic of converting to a cd track.
    It doesnt matter if you've paid for or acquired the songs elsewhere.

try it out.

Import the songs into iTunes. Create a new playlist in iTunes, drop the songs into the playlist. Right click on the playlist name and click on Burn to Disk. The window that pops up gives you the option to create an Audio CD. Use that and burn.
    When you import a song into iTunes it converts from mp3 into it's own format first, when you burn to CD it manages the magic of converting to a cd track.
    It doesnt matter if you've paid for or acquired the songs elsewhere.

try it out.

ye il try it tommrow for some reason my itunes is not burning any cd's at the moment some error code keeps popping up, i think its because im down to the end of my mp3 cds im heard that the bottom ones can be duds sometimes.

i honestly didnt know that at all, i know how to burn and make playlists and all that but i didnt know you could convert mp3 songs for audio cd's thats handy because the mp3 cds are expensive enough to buy.

cheers bud

My Pre-order pack came today with signed cd, sticker of album cover and tshirt. Beaming!

Not mine but looks the same:

06-06-2011.jpg

Found this track, it's a bonus track if you get it at Best Buy. 6 bonus tracks between Best Buy and iTunes which is crap. Wish this was on the album but just download the extra ones anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

change your burn speed, ituned can't burn higher than x24 because it's a piece of bloatware crap made by the retards at apple.

Seaneh wrote: »
    change your burn speed, ituned can't burn higher than x24 because it's a piece of bloatware crap made by the retards at apple.

boom bap tried this but now i cant burn cds at all error code 4450 keeps popping up during burning of the first song on the playlist anyone ever get this?

itunes wrecks my head to be honest lads.

boom bap tried this but now i cant burn cds at all error code 4450 keeps popping up during burning of the first song on the playlist anyone ever get this?

itunes wrecks my head to be honest lads.

It's one of 2 things, you could be trying to squeeze too much onto the disk, or it could be the disc itself....not a Maxwell by any chance?

It's one of 2 things, you could be trying to squeeze too much onto the disk, or it could be the disc itself....not a Maxwell by any chance?

its not a maxwell, they are TDK and i only just bought them monday because i had tesco brand cd's and i was down to the last few so i taught they were duds because itunes wasnt burning them so i got new ones.

i defiantly dont have too much on the disk i have around 18 to 20 songs and it fits perfect, iv often-ed copied 25 to 30 tracks no problem in mp3 format.

regular audio and mp3 are both not working, that 4450 error code keeps popping up, i will download the latest version of itunes when i get a chance 2mro too see if that fixes it, what do you reckon bud?

when burning audio CDs you have to account for the amoutn of data you are burning to the disk. Cant be greater than 800MB. Also, there is a time limit as well, cant be more than something like 74 minutes. Try a test disk with only a few song to see if that works.

joell ortiz ft pharoahe monch release a remix of am i a physco which is my fav track of the album.
    when burning audio CDs you have to account for the amoutn of data you are burning to the disk. Cant be greater than 800MB. Also, there is a time limit as well, cant be more than something like 74 minutes. Try a test disk with only a few song to see if that works.

tried everything boom bap i think the cd drive have gave way, im going to buy an external drive this week so everything should work fine again, thanks for the help bud.

http://www.diversehiphop.com/blog/2011/07/joell-ortiz-am-i-a-psycho-remix-ft-pharoahe-monch-and-b-o-b/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Try using something other than iTunes to burn a CD. If they still error your drive is probably knackered.

Not sure if I was just antisipating this album since it was 1st announced that made me so critical but I find my opinion highly changed of it since it was released. I hated **** Food and kept skipping it but I have to say I kind of love it now. I think my anti Wayne and Anti auto-tune was putting me off but what a great track. I still find myself skipping over Am I a Psycho everytime tho.

This song sums up the album for me, love it!

Advertisement