Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters On The Big Screen

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    great surprise! :)

I thought that was well advertised :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I thought that was well advertised :)

Yeah, I was thinking the same :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I only saw the trailer and the part that got me excited the most was the bit where Chris was on about how he didn't want Pat back in the band. How did this play out?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I only saw the trailer and the part that got me excited the most was the bit where Chris was on about how he didn't want Pat back in the band. How did this play out?

He thought if Pat came back, he'd get the boot. It didn't happen. Pat was eased back into the band as an extra guitarist. Everyone lived happily ever after :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Advertisement