Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a number of grass cutting fellas?

Options
  • 26-03-2011 2:56am

I need the lawn cut badly and my mower has died

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Sorry to read of your loss.

What part of the county are you in?

Roughly ? - nearest town.

A few miles from Monivea, on the Ballinasloe side

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

rougly what size lawn have you
    would it need a ride on mower

its about 2/3 of an acre and yah a ride on would be needed otherwise it would take all day. I've no prob paying for someone to do it, just need it done this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

its about 2/3 of an acre and yah a ride on would be needed otherwise it would take all day. I've no prob paying for someone to do it, just need it done this weekend
    hope you got your lawn cut, i know of two grass cutters with rid on motors, one is my brother in-law, the other guy is owed 700-800e from last year.they both cut the lawns every 2nd week by request of owner,,why do people get grass cut and dont pay up at the end of season.:mad: id rather cut mine with a sissors rather than get grasscutters to do it cos i can not afford it.

• Advertisement

yeah got sorted, thanks to all who sent pm's, really appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭aah yes

Is yon mon due round to do the cut, ye could send him round the corner to cut my lawn?

I'm a few miles from monivea on the ballinasloe side, colmanstown.

Bout half an acre, this weekend wud do. What's his/her rates ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kobelco235

<shilling>

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Grogsy

Can you let me know what names and numbers you got, especially anyone that worked out for you? I'm looking for someone to cut the grass in a private residence near Craughwell? It's quite long at the moment, and it's about a 3/4 acre. Ideally we'd be looking for someone to come out to do it every 3 weeks or so.

Grogsy wrote: »
    Can you let me know what names and numbers you got, especially anyone that worked out for you? I'm looking for someone to cut the grass in a private residence near Craughwell? It's quite long at the moment, and it's about a 3/4 acre. Ideally we'd be looking for someone to come out to do it every 3 weeks or so.

Dropped you a pm with my guys number. He's been doing it for several years now and does a great job, tidy too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread from 2011 brought back by a shill.
    Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement