Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned for highlighting racism.

Options
  • 26-03-2011 6:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

here's the thread in question folks...

The Most Racist Thing You've Seen?

last page. now, take from that what you will. i want to highlight the seemingly corrupt modding that is in effect here, at this time anyhow as i am aware of the 'ninja edit' but it makes one wonder, what with the subject in question and what not..

yet Hot Lips made an example of my ban. and rather distressingly, not the racist post which was snidely edited out, after some time but i'd luckily spotted and quoted in time - and as a citizen made an example of, at least to the extent my powers. a baffling reason for my ban tagged on as you can see, it says 'leaving info to prevent post being reported'.

yet my pm was said to be for insulting the member within my citizen's report; sorry but i was shocked the likes are permitted to post such. if i felt insulted, god knows what the people he was referring to would feel. and further that the likes can be left to be whilst mods were obviously lurking. and another was clearly signed into the forum

i should be able to tell if he got a ban regardless under the circumstances as to be honest in my opinion it should say 'banned' under his name aka total ban, as i've witnessed previous in what was a justified scenario. but there's nothing. not even made an example of, like i was.

i'm not so sure he got even an infraction; they may say he did but where's the evidence. curious about the system in effect on this site i've only been onboard a few days, yet i was mortified at the levels of indecency. After Hours should not be refuge for such, and it should not be seemingly permitted.

a question would be am i to sink to that level; is that more acceptable? am i really below that, even. thats the message that's been sent out; to me and to others.

i will be reporting this to somebody with the power to rectify on the whole - its a public site; ireland's most relevant forum. anyone can view it without a membership and i am concerned at the carry-on.

will stay away now, i found the place woefully distasteful but i'd like the ban done away regardless, out of common sense. but most importantly the lad made an example of, and whoever else was more deserved of the same treatment i had.

i'll return to check the status at some point; here's hoping somebody is capable of making a correct decision over here god knows my confidence is now lacking somewhat.

thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

If a post offends you - report it. If the mods decide on an action - that's between them and the poster in question.

You don't get to demand another poster is banned, or their infractions made public, and you certainly don't get to post this kind of vitriol below.
    quoting in case the snide scumbag edits.

i can see that, you snide little cúnt. go back to playing wii and masturbating your brother? or maybe just take your own life.. that'd be best.

i want banned under his name, else i'm calling the bluff of the integrity of the mods on this site. and i will take it further

<<Mod Edit>>

bigmouth writes again has been banned for this post.

This post is back-seat modding, abusive, offensive, inflammatory and all kinds of wrong.

You were originally banned for a week ... I think a month is more appropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭bigmouth writes again

and behold, a month was given. btw you forgot this part..
    The most racist thing I've seen is the presence if chocks here. It implies their country is worst than ours.

People: This is racist!

thats the vile filth i was quoting, which stirred it.

i think forever is more appropriate, becuase your site is a sham and i believe this dispute board is futile, and i'd not like to keep the company of such lowlifes who believe they are above me. for in my view you are as bad as the racism which is allowed to continue unabashed. positively encouraging it

i'll be having charges pressed against you when i come back in a week. this is entirely within my rights, yet knowing your arrogant corrupt selves should be enough to trigger the permanent release i do wish for.

enjoy your tenure.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Admins ... over to you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Sitebanned for legal threats.

Advertisement