Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DR Stratton waterford

Options
  • 26-03-2011 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi all,
    I was wondering would anyone know what days Dr stratton does his public appointments in waterford also is it mornings or evenings? and what are the queue times like? i had a very complicated first pregnancy and was transfered there and would like to attend there again but wanted to know these questions as i was transfered as an in patient i never had to attend the clinics thanks in advance xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I saw him for Infertility, ironically. There was no-one in front of me. He office was in the gate house across from Lidl. You can park outside.

Once he met me in the ultra sound place in the main hospital so I had to queue up there and get scanned before he turned up. I would reccommend you start a notebook and make sure everything was explained to you before the end of each consult.

In my opinion, I found people skills lacking and though he was reading from the book of 'wait and see'.

Advertisement