Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching between styles

Options
  • 26-03-2011 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

I may be missing something obvious, but was playing around with switching through the various styles to see if there was one a bit more interesting than the stock style.

I have been switching between the skins using the

boards.ie > change styles > .....

When I arrived at the boards.ie beta skin (which I would actually fancy giving a spin to for a while as it seems to offer something different) I went to the boards.ie menu item at the top l.h.s there does not seem to be any 'change styles' option as there is in the other skins?

It would seem obvious to have the same / similar features within the boards.ie menu on all skins but I just cant seem to find how to continue switching themes once I have selected the beta one and as such have avoided sticking with the skin until I know how to switch back if / when I want to?

So whats the skinny about switching from beta?

Cheers.

p.s... did various searches to no avail prior to posting and clicked every menu item including the tiny tiny buttons below search on the r.h.s but still see no 'switch styles' option.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Brando_ie

Cheers Cap.

Its a bit buried away in there but at least I can safely give the beta skin a blast and have a get out if it all goes Pete tong!!.

Thanks for your reply

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement