Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Printer Ink

• 26-03-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭

After looking around for the best prices i found these the best.Genuine ink.Fast delivery.Also they accept laser.

http://www.theinkshop.ie/

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

tried ebay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Yawns wrote: »
    tried ebay?

Too many fakes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

For Epson printers., nobody comes near Amazon.co.uk for best value and prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Hector Mildew

I find this site good - fast delivery included in the price..

http://www.justinkandpaper.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

I checked on the OP's site and there are both fake and genuine cartridges.

The genuine cartridges are not that cheap.

You can get the fake ones a lot cheaper in Amazon.

I was looking at epson cartridges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

If you wanna save a heap of money in the long run, look up the compatible models for printers that you can get 50p carts for [Canon and Brother prob the best bets]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

I can confirm the OPs link as being one of the best ones as I have been in the premises of www.theinkshop.ie many times, and they do COMPATIBLE and original cartridges, both get the same warranty from them unlike most other retailers.

MC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Going to check these out I always end up paying a small fortune for ink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Does anyone know of a wireless all in one printer that uses cheap ink?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I checked out the OP's site... Compared it to inkmaestro.ie that I usually use and it's more expensive.

For the 2 lasers I have inkmaestro is near €100 cheaper for a full set of toners..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

kc66 wrote: »

Have a look at the Epson SX 515. You can use compatible cartridges in it. A 12 pack of cartridges cost £10.99 from Amazon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

kc66 wrote: »
    Being wireless does not affect the type of ink used. Any wireless printer will work well with compatible ink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

muffler wrote: »
    Being wireless does not affect the type of ink used. Any wireless printer will work well with compatible ink.

I think he meant that he wanted to know of a printer out there that uses cheap cartridges that also had wireless functionality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

unklerosco wrote: »
    I checked out the OP's site... Compared it to inkmaestro.ie that I usually use and it's more expensive.

For the 2 lasers I have inkmaestro is near €100 cheaper for a full set of toners..

I order all my company's toner, inkmaestro is nearly always the best price, often by a long way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I bought an epson bx525wd last week from komplett for 75 euro. very easy to set up on wireless..

i got 10 compatibles(2 sets + 2 extra black) from amazon for about 32 euro including postage.

one site i was looking at wanted €35 for 1 set :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I recommend inkmaestro. Ordered on the phone on a Monday morning,paid by Laser card, received by courier within 24 hrs. I live in Galway. Great service. Got 2 free pens!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭homer911

hillbloom wrote: »
    I recommend inkmaestro. Ordered on the phone on a Monday morning,paid by Laser card, received by courier within 24 hrs. I live in Galway. Great service. Got 2 free pens!

Same here - great price on a toner cartridge, very quick delivery by courier

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭First Explorer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

Can't beat a CIS system for savings. Last bloody yonks, and each refill is very cheap. I got mine from http://www.cityinkexpress.co.uk/

Advertisement