If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marantz CD5004 - Quote

Options
  • 26-03-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

Was doing a bit of googleing and came across this Marantz CD5004.

I got a SR6004 of ye this time last year and I think this would go nicely with it.

Now I absolutely have no need whatsoever for this, I've ripped all my cds and rip everything I buy and play them through the SR6004, but if the price was right I might be tempted!!

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

nulabert wrote: »
    Was doing a bit of googleing and came across this Marantz CD5004.

I got a SR6004 of ye this time last year and I think this would go nicely with it.

Now I absolutely have no need whatsoever for this, I've ripped all my cds and rip everything I buy and play them through the SR6004, but if the price was right I might be tempted!!

Thanks

mmm, SR6004, nice machine...;)

CD5004 - is a great sounding CD player - I can do it at £179 and we have them ready to go in stock.

Thanks for the opportunity to quote and drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Thanks John,

Do you also have the cable that connects the SR6004 & CD5004 together. There is a 'IR Flasher input' in each device that lets you use the one remote?

If you do, how much is that?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

nulabert wrote: »
    Thanks John,

Do you also have the cable that connects the SR6004 & CD5004 together. There is a 'IR Flasher input' in each device that lets you use the one remote?

If you do, how much is that?

Nula,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - it's £29.95 ...

...Actually I'm lying - It comes included with the CD5004 as standard..

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

John,

PM Sent

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.