Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom.net Email

Options
  • 26-03-2011 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

I have not received an email to my eircom email address in over a week.

I have sent emails from both my eircom email address and other email addresses asking for tech support however nobody has gotton back to me.

This email address was my primary email address and I am now being forced to change to other services while losing all my emails.

The online eircom.net email is not working, nor outlook, nor mail2web.

I have attempted to send emails from a variety of other email addresses to my .net account too but to no avail.

What can I do?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    I have not received an email to my eircom email address in over a week.

I have sent emails from both my eircom email address and other email addresses asking for tech support however nobody has gotton back to me.

This email address was my primary email address and I am now being forced to change to other services while losing all my emails.

The online eircom.net email is not working, nor outlook, nor mail2web.

I have attempted to send emails from a variety of other email addresses to my .net account too but to no avail.

What can I do?!

HI Hafez,

Can you PM me with your eircom.net e-mail address and I will check it out for you. Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kirb42

Hi, Mark... I'm based in Blanchardstown, as of this morning I haven't been able to access my eircom.net email account.... any ideas what the trouble might be...
    Regards
    kirb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

kirb42 wrote: »
    Hi, Mark... I'm based in Blanchardstown, as of this morning I haven't been able to access my eircom.net email account.... any ideas what the trouble might be...
    Regards
    kirb

Hi Kerb,

Thanks for your query. Mark is out of the office. If you PM your eircom email acount I can check this for you.

Regards
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Gon10

Hi I have not been able to access my eircom.net email this morning do you know if there is a problem with the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Gon10 wrote: »
    Hi I have not been able to access my eircom.net email this morning do you know if there is a problem with the site

The same thing has been happening to me. I got through once after waiting for 10 minutes and I came to a very basic page with "Log Out" at the bottom left and some other options at the top left side. All the background was white, with no interactive options whatsoever, the character were non-interactive and only arial size 8.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Gon10 / CorkMan
    If you PM your eircom email acounts I can have this investigated for you.
    What mail client are you using? ie. IE,
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Gon10

Details sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Details sent

Hi Gon10
    I have been advised that this issue has ben resolved within the last hour. Hope you now able to access mails. If not let me know.
    Tony

Advertisement