Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old Irish Tv Gameshow

• 26-03-2011 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Just wondering does anyone remember the old Irish gameshow that would have been on RTE on a Saturday morning maybe back in the mid 90's.
    I think it was hosted by a young lad called Kevin with a strong Dublin accent.
    All I remember is the contestants throwing frisbees into gaps and throwing velcro balls...all of which was thrown at a rotating box/wall....

Any help would be great!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

And they also have a green grunge machine and the name of the show was Physiquiz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

RPJG wrote: »
    Just wondering does anyone remember the old Irish gameshow that would have been on RTE on a Saturday morning maybe back in the mid 90's.
    I think it was hosted by a young lad called Kevin with a strong Dublin accent.
    All I remember is the contestants throwing frisbees into gaps and throwing velcro balls...all of which was thrown at a rotating box/wall....

Any help would be great!

Kevin O'Connell was the lad's name. Think he's still in RTE as a producer or something.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

He was a serial appearer on children's RTÉ Saturday morning shows for most of the 1990s.

Now, in Cable and Digital we don't like dragging up old threads. I don't know what the mods in All Things Retro's views on it are but my approach would be to look but don't touch this one:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055067277

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Discodave

MOD EDIT: Don't post something like this if you aren't 100% sure.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

We don't drag up old threads. Especially with a post like that.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement