Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into drift?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

I have a nitro drift car but have not drove it in some time the baja has taken over

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kilmac1

much and were could i get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fallaci

it depends how much you have to spend...
    cheapest rtr would be around 200, cars you see in the video were close to 500 (roller). Any 4wd 1/10 scale electric can be turned into drift car.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 domel45

Hey, Fallaci, it's mixery from rc-drift-irl, do you know where can i catch up with the other guys? is the easter matsuri on?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fallaci

As far as I know boys behind rc-drift-irl gave up drifting altoghether, either moved to full scale or doing something completely different...
    But you can check www.extremehobbies.info and come over to our track, we have meets every weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 domel45

All right, its just too bad im not from around. Thanks though, i'll keep it in mind ;) .

Advertisement