Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Thesis

Options
  • 26-03-2011 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

I have a thesis due in just under 2 weeks time. It based on the design and development of a website. Anyway I have most of the write up done but it just seems to be in a total mess. Does anyone know where I could view thesis' on web design. I just really need to see how other people structured their reports. I'd also like to add another 1/2 thousand words so it might give me an idea of extra content I could write about. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Try your college library & get a thesis from previous years & use them as a guideline?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kierat

ya thats true but its hard to know who did well in previous years and who didnt you don't want to be copying a thesis that only got a 2.2 or whatever mine is due in thursday yuk:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Brendan Flowers

I have done that. There really is only one I can get that is similar to mine and it really doesn't seem great.

Yea but I think the op is looking more for structure & style, so I think he/she would be benefit more so from using Theses from their college rather than online material due to college standards, structure etc.

You can still use their material once its referenced by the standard set by the college & you can argue or advance on the point

OP ask your supervisor for more guidelines also

I have done that. There really is only one I can get that is similar to mine and it really doesn't seem great.

I've never used this website but might be some use:

http://ebookbrowse.com/search/web-design-thesis-pdf

• Advertisement
Advertisement