Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Station Toilets

• 26-03-2011 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I had the misfortune of using the toilets in the main station on the Quay on Friday morning. To charge 20 cent for totally unsanitary and filthy toilets is a disgrace. The smell was just awful, I was lucky it was early in the morning can't imagine what it was like later in the day when it got hot. If they are going to charge for it they should provide a decent service. Contacted Bus Eireann about it I assume it will get filed in the recycle bin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

DailyBlaa wrote: »
    I had the misfortune of using the toilets in the main station on the Quay on Friday morning. To charge 20 cent for totally unsanitary and filthy toilets is a disgrace. The smell was just awful, I was lucky it was early in the morning can't imagine what it was like later in the day when it got hot. If they are going to charge for it they should provide a decent service. Contacted Bus Eireann about it I assume it will get filed in the recycle bin.

sorry boy that was me, chicken vindaloo the night before....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 slainte1

O Riain wrote: »
    sorry boy that was me, chicken vindaloo the night before....
    I fail to see the point of posts like this. It adds nothing to the tread. I assume it was meant to be humorous. A career in stand-up does not beckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

slainte1 wrote: »
    I fail to see the point of posts like this. It adds nothing to the tread. I assume it was meant to be humorous. A career in stand-up does not beckon.

Think they were only joking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

slainte1 wrote: »

somebody's being a bit of a moooooaaaning Michael today........

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

DailyBlaa wrote: »

Ahhhhh...brings back memories of the urinals on Ballybricken back in the day.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

STIG83 wrote: »
    Think they were only joking.

Wasnt jokin, genuinely was me, Im now barred from every single bus eireann toilet up and down the country for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

I feel your pain O'Riain. The OP has a point but where's the harm in a bit of a joke.

Advertisement