Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemini Rue

Options
  • 26-03-2011 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

Just played the demo of this gem of a game. It's a classic style point and click adventure with classic style graphics. Voice acting and story are very good. It's a sci-fi and has a blade runner feel to it. Demo was just enough to peek my interest before ending so I will buy this soon. Is anyone else playing it?

http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/geminirue.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

This actually sounds class! Gonna check out the demo when I get home. Where can you buy it? Can't get onto that link in work, was just googling the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

sheehy83 wrote: »
    This actually sounds class! Gonna check out the demo when I get home. Where can you buy it? Can't get onto that link in work, was just googling the game.

I think you can only buy it from the official site, I'm surprised it's not on steam. Let me know what you think of the demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

This looks brilliant. Don't have time to play it at the moment but I don't want to see this go unnoticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

This is class, such a throwback to 3 of my favourite old school games - Flashback, Shadowrun (snes) and Bladerunner.

Will have to purchase this in the near future! Really, these boys need to be picked up to work on a next gen game! Atmosphere, voice acting, detective work, Ace!

Advertisement