Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident evil Raccoon city announced

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

A review from Gamespot;

IGN gave it a "Bad" review of 4.0. I'm going to assume that CAPCOM didn't give them a big enough bribe for a good review. :p

Perhaps the reviews don't do it justice, but I was looking forward to this as being a fun co-op experience in a interesting, iconic universe. Maybe Collonial Marines will fill that void... :)

to be honest i had already such opinion about this game, before even review. from all videos it looked shallow and soulless.

another crapcom gem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Cant really argue with the review, it demonstrates the game's failings in the video - the enemies lack of reaction to gunfire (really hate that),the cover system, the graphical glitches etc. L4D isn't perfect and it could've been an opportunity to improve on it and throw in a bit of fan service but it looks pretty bland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

it's not as bad as ign made out to be fair. my review is up here

http://clickonline.com/games/review--resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city/7935/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

Back in the days we have Resident Evil 1, 2, 0, etc. The REAL Resident Evil. We had the real Final Fantasy's (7,8, 9, 10). WTH is happening with the game industry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

WTH is happening with the game industry?

gamers keep buying shìtty franchise games, reboots and sequels and not buying the good, original and innovative games

that's what's happening in a nutshell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

omg, an infestation of zombie raccoons!! .. would not look out of place in this franchise.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,333 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

No-else milks a franchise into the ground like Capcom.
    Truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

I think pacey unpredictable red eyed raccoons with rabies could have saved this. with explosives strapped on

Advertisement