Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE; Dumping

Options
  • 26-03-2011 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi,

I think i'm in the right place. I'm building at the mo and i've just found out that on and around my site is a spot for illegal dumping. I'm fairly sure who it is, as two people near to the area don't use a bin which is normally collected by a waste company, the rubbish is mostly beer cans and household stuff. what i need is a camera which will catch them during the day and of course at night without them knowing that they are caught.

any help would be great please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭moan 77

If this is not the right place to ask this question could someone point me in right direction to where is????.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Have you power on site.
    There's a number of ways this can be done which I will glance over
    Buy a covert cam, stick it in a ip rated box and connect it to a dvr
    Get a local company to rent you the kit
    Vidilanz do ready made solutions. The only compant I know who stocks them are in Leitrim

no power yet a couple of months away, would one of those game tracking cameras be ok, the one you set up at a feed station so you can track what visiting the area.

Anyone got some help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Sorry don't know anything about game tracking cameras.

• Advertisement
Advertisement