Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip hire - Letterkenny

Options
  • 26-03-2011 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi.

Just wondering does anyone know who is the cheapest company in Letterkenny for domestic skip hire at the moment?

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

What size and what for?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭IsItJustMeOr...

It's for domestic use (generic household accumulations) and probably looking for a smallish one - not sure about sizes. Maybe around 3 cubic yards.
    Don't need a builders skips as such..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

You could pick up a Sammy skip bag, they're sold in a lot of the petrol stations. €20 for the bag and €50 for collection in Letterkenny area.
    I got a couple of them over the winter and they do hold a lot, about the size of the smaller skip that usually costs near €140.

linky

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭IsItJustMeOr...

Senna wrote: »
    You could pick up a Sammy skip bag, they're sold in a lot of the petrol stations. €20 for the bag and €50 for collection in Letterkenny area.
    I got a couple of them over the winter and they do hold a lot, about the size of the smaller skip that usually costs near €140.

linky

Thank a lot Senna! Never heard of those before.
    That could certainly be the solution for half the price.

Just need to determine how much stuff we need to chuck :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 caprirs3100

Thank a lot Senna! Never heard of those before.
    That could certainly be the solution for half the price.

Just need to determine how much stuff we need to chuck :-)
    I think ferrys refuse dose skipbags that willhold about a tonne.They are large the typebuilders use to deliver sand and gravel.Contat them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭ftnbase

Be careful with the skip volume - I ordered a 6cu yard skip a few years ago from a well known waste company and got a 4.5 cu yard skip.

Advertisement