Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Android - mobile internet radio poss ?

• 27-03-2011 12:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭

Have 'bits n' pieces' of I/net comms and phones in the van - old Nokia 6610i for basic, simple calls and texts. Acer Netbook and mobile broadband stick for email and searching - prehistoric you say but it worksworked for me.
    Thing is I got a Roberts internet radio at home and now I want internet radio on the move , and an 'Android' with an 'App' seems to be the way to go ??
    Any geniuses out there who can suggest a way to get I/net radio, surf the net, and get phone calls in one unit with lower cost than pay for the mobile i/net ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭davetherave

Yeah, Capt. Morgan beat me to it. TuneIn radio is the way to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

Thanks, I'll check out the info.
    I have Eircom broadband at home, don't know what it's costing me but I don't download music or movies, just browse apart from having the I/net radio on for 8-10hrs.

Advertisement