Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Oven grill microwave combo in lidl tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭clionaricho

I bought this last year (although it may have been in Aldi) anyway i dont know much about electris but just to let you know I tripped the van in a couple of sites when I used this.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭micko38

Thanks for the advise I was going to buy one of these today. Did you find anything since that doesn't trip the power

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,474 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Argos have a double boiling ring (1000W & 1500W) at half price at the moment at €26. We've got it as back up for the house gas, but plan to bring it in the van too - by my calculations we should get away with one ring (probably the 1000W) on at a time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin Mum

We actually bought one of these earlier this week for our campervan, but at 25l, it's way too big, so we had to return it.

Does anyone know where one can find a small compact combination microwave with a grill, as our camper just has a 3 ring hob and no oven. 17l would probably suffice.

Searched the Argos catalogue but they have nothing. Thanks.

Advertisement