Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOmething to do today

Options
  • 27-03-2011 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anything going on in the Dublin area I could bring my one year old twin girls to? Looks like it might be a nice day. Even a good walk somewhere if anyone knows one.

Txs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,822 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Jump on the dart to dalkey then walk to bull harbour and watch the seals with a big ice cream in your hand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Bit late now but for future days theres always the phoenix park and zoo. A walk along dun laoghaire pier is nice too. And theres the new walk along the grand canal, from Crumlin to Abbotstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

txs, did DL pier yesterday, ended up in marley park today, was nice, very busy in the car park though.

Will never be taking the kids in crumlin direcetion again , if you get my drift:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Phoenix Park Visitor Center. Little maze, a walk in the grounds, tea in the cafe, walk around the museum behind which has a creative section for kids. Then there's a fantasitic playground. The later gets busy though.

Farmleigh is good for a walk too. Donkey's horse, in the fields, secret garden.

All free.

Advertisement