Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Jerseys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

I've never used jersey99 so can't comment, but I've bought two jerseys off soccertriads before.

There fake but very good fakes, I bought a Roma & Spainish jersey with Villa on the back & you couldn't tell the difference. One thing tho, the sizes are generally larger than real ones, & also you can be waiting 4-6 weeks for it to arrive.

Take a look at this Thread, you will see the general consensus for soccertriads is positive

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055921170

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 Salash

they do not work both

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dldan32

was recommended to elmont youth soccer website by my friends, they said it's a great site to get cheap soccer jerseys. I got four jerseys, they are all good quality. The shipping is fast, only two weeks around.
    Sizing can be a bit small so would ensure that you should go big however they do offer resending back to them for exchange if necessary. Seem to be on the ball replying etc if there are any issues.

Advertisement