Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liffey run

• 27-03-2011 12:39pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Here are a few photos from yesterdays run up the liffey and a spin out in the bay.
    DSC00925.jpg
    DSC00927.jpg
    DSC00928.jpg
    DSC00929.jpg
    DSC00931.jpg
    DSC00932.jpg
    DSC00933.jpg
    DSC00934.jpg
    DSC00935.jpg
    DSC00936.jpg
    DSC00937.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

nice shots there fergal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Great shots Fergal, looked like a perfect day for it!! Its such a shame to see the Jennie sitting there as a floating museum and not out sailing like she should be!!

Your boat is looking well, a real head-turner!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Great shots Fergal, thanks for posting

• Registered Users Posts: 16 WaterRat

Yeah, great shots and your boat looks beautiful. Just wondering about the rib in front you. Did the lights on the trailer board work while she was been driven on the water??? Hope he put the reg plate back on the trailer board before towing her on the road afterwards. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 amywise9

Those photos look fab. Is the Liffey clean? I'd be afraid I'd catch some nasty ailment from the spray. Something like a skin rash.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

The lower part is tidal so is changed each day:D as for the rest of it I think you will have more of a chance of picking up an ailment from the person sitting next to you than the water :eek:

Advertisement