Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best take away in Galway?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Where are they?

They're in Westside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I ordered take-away from DaTang this evening on their website. Scheduled to get delivered at 8pm.

It arrived at 5.20pm, and was delivered by CHI! I see on CHI's website they're somehow linked to Da Tang.

In fairness the food was good but surely when you order from one take-away you should expect to get it delivered by that take away! :confused: They also got part of the order wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I'm loving Chi for takeaways atm, so glad they opened, it's such a refreshing change from your bog standard chicken balls and chips places! :)
    Just got one, very nice indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Belle Morte

Nice one! Glad you liked it! They're by far my favourite takeaway in Galway atm.

Advertisement