Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brazil V Scotland 2pm k.o UTV

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Yeah :confused: Makes you think what it could have been.

seriously? Missed the bin? Doesnt like nanas? it wasnt a fyffes and he was copying the tv monkey?

I cant find anything to explain it in any of the articles, but the tv news put it down to "Over-exuberant celebrations" whatever that means!

I dunno, maybe he brought bananas along because they matched brazils strip?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Eirebear wrote: »
    I cant find anything to explain it in any of the articles, but the tv news put it down to "Over-exuberant celebrations" whatever that means!

I dunno, maybe he brought bananas along because they matched brazils strip?

Well, he not getting charged, but if that happened in Germany, he would be in trouble, I suppose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

The tartan army should demand an apology from Lucas Leiva & Neymar.

Advertisement