Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Cafés

• 27-03-2011 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hey all..

Where's good on a Sunday to go for an easy lunch.. (sandwich/wrap/panninis etc) where I can read the paper and have a coffee at the same time?
    Gonna have the better half and her little trotterness with me too so somewhere chilled out if possible.

My missis likes Instore Café but Im not a huge fan.. havin lunch in the middle of a furniture shop isnt my thing!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Brasserie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Brasserie?

Thats the one near the o2 shop at City Square yeah?

Yep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Yep

Says the official spokesman of the Brasserie!!! :D

Haha I think I should be at this stage! I'll get bored of the pizzas and move on to another place soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

I got the chicken goujons in there the other night. Wont win any michelin stars but beats the balls out of having to bring the kids to somewhere like burger king or mcdonalds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Poppy's (previously Summatra) is open on Sunday again, otherwise Brasserie, BBs or O'Briens, possibly the House of Waterford Crystal cafe, I think the Park Lodge is open on a Sunday again, definitely New York Burger Co. is. I heard that Geoffs are doing food on a Sunday now, as do the Kazbar and the Gingerman. Not a panini sort of place, but Kylemore is probably a lot better than you remember it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

You can't beat the Gingerman for wraps abd stuff IMHO. Although, I'm a fan of the Brasserie too. Nothing special but great for what it is.

I like brasserie cause it's the closest thing we have to a Scozzis. And I love Scoozis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

I heard from a shop owner that the brasserie and the shops beside it down as far as sullys were getting torn down to facilitate a new front to city square. Not sure where they will relocate too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement