Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Realy nice Trickshot in black ops !

Options
  • 27-03-2011 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj50MbQVPjo

Clamore switch accross map 360 no scope wallbang !

Go onto the YouTube vid and read its description.

If you like it , why not thumbs up !?

Subscribe if you like for more !

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭seyeM

On consoles, this spinning around before letting auto-aim practically get the kill for you is considered what? Skillful? Lucky? Pointless?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Autoaim for multiplayer?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

ahem,

EPIC FAIL!

just had to dust that one off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Black Ops is just so watered down, there's honestly more skill required in Halo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I don't get it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Jazzy wrote: »

What way does quake live work for recording and stuff ? Like how are demos stored and and are they like HLTV or just pov ?

I'd love to make a quake frag movie (Get someone elses clips ofc :) ).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

In all fairness I newer understood those 360 shots. It does not look cool. Does not look impresive, I see it just as meh... It's very popular in Cod series.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

In all fairness I newer understood those 360 shots. It does not look cool. Does not look impresive, I see it just as meh... It's very popular in Cod series.

Because in actual proper fps's you wouldn't be able to do it as your opponent would kill you. Lucky that this watered down crap allows it.

• Advertisement

Because in actual proper fps's you wouldn't be able to do it as your opponent would kill you. Lucky that this watered down crap allows it.

Dont be stupid.... so in a proper FPS your opponent would wall bang you while jumping off a building and thus stopping you from shooting ? You can do this in pretty much any game, i could go onto a public game of CS and do a 360 mid air shot without anyone killing me, i probably wont kill anyone first time but im pretty sure i'd get someone without too much difficulty with a few attempts. Yeah this video is just about luck but to suggest that you cant do trick shots in an "actual proper fps" is hilarious...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Hate these 360 shots, they're not entertaining to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Magill wrote: »
    Dont be stupid.... so in a proper FPS your opponent would wall bang you while jumping off a building and thus stopping you from shooting ? You can do this in pretty much any game, i could go onto a public game of CS and do a 360 mid air shot without anyone killing me, i probably wont kill anyone first time but im pretty sure i'd get someone without too much difficulty with a few attempts. Yeah this video is just about luck but to suggest that you cant do trick shots in an "actual proper fps" is hilarious...
    some people hate COD because of the community, while I put up with it because I like the game it's a legitimate complaint and videos like these kind of compound what's wrong with the community that they would put getting a trickshot over winning a game.

other people just aren't good at it so give up and give out about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Notorious wrote: »
    Autoaim for multiplayer?

Yup :/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,181 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Pff, Bulletstorm is where the skill shots are.

"REAR ENTRY! 250 SP"

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Yup :/

Even with the "Aim Assist", PC controls are far easier for shooters. Playing without it is ridiculously hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

XenonHD70 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj50MbQVPjo

Clamore switch accross map 360 no scope wallbang !

Go onto the YouTube vid and read its description.

If you like it , why not thumbs up !?

Subscribe if you like for more !

You know when a description has more Tagwhoring than content its 1337.

The clip is rubbish first of all. The kill is meh. It was a lucky shot, I am sure if he/she did it all day, they were bound to get lucky at some point. The definition of the video was painful, but I am sure that I could make out that his/her team was losing, maybe because he was camping up there instead of capping flags. And he spent more time celebrating his fluke than actually lining up the shot... And he is running back to do it again!!
    Nothing more than a tribute to selfish players and bad team mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

XenonHD70 wrote: »

Am I supposed to be impressed with the irritating music, lack of good gameplay, and general horrible video quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fair to say the OP got no thumbs up and no subscribers from this thread? :)

Mr E wrote: »
    Fair to say the OP got no thumbs up and no subscribers from this thread? :)

I gave him a lovely thumb down. And not just becouse I find black ops crap.

It was not impresive. Plus it looked like a 5 year old did this: look AT me boards! I are zuper ciller! Me go fly and kill ze stoof!

I have to say some videos and kill in black ops can be very impresive, but those kills are done purely by luck while playing. Not just some jockey jumping off tower and doing 360....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

http://www.own-age.com/vids/660/stream/
    http://www.own-age.com/vids/2727/stream/ Man i have such happy memories of this game if you only watch one watch this one.
    http://www.own-age.com/vids/248/stream/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Haha, ratings are disabled.
    Also that video I think was stolen. It appears on three different accounts. Follow the links.

CORaven wrote: »
    Haha, ratings are disabled.
    Also that video I think was stolen. It appears on three different accounts. Follow the links.

Troll? On boards.ie? Now that's just silly...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Console shooters SmallThumbnail.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Magill wrote: »
    Even with the "Aim Assist", PC controls are far easier for shooters. Playing without it is ridiculously hard.

I've never understood the "I be pc player so I have more skillz!" argument, you've got a more accurate control system, thats the same as saying someone driving a porsche is a better driver than someone in a micra, because their car has more stuff to make it easier to drive.

krudler wrote: »
    I've never understood the "I be pc player so I have more skillz!" argument, you've got a more accurate control system, thats the same as saying someone driving a porsche is a better driver than someone in a micra, because their car has more stuff to make it easier to drive.

Then you should try or play more fps on pc bud.

Homestly, I am pc gamer since I was 10. I played soooooooo much on pc set up, so I know what does it mean to play with mouse+keyboard.

Ironicly I play xbox 95% if my gaming time lately. Those are fps moustly too. As much as I love it, I still will say: pc controls are superior, but controller is not that bad. The accuracy and movement freedom cannot be matched to pc. Now if all console lads will get auto aims disabled they will be surprised how much they suck at the games they play godlike mode. Nothing wrong with autoaim on controler thoufht, as it's the way of design. I play fallout new Vegas on xbox and I really hate there is no " slight" autoaim. Makes it unplayable outside vats...

Keyboard and mouse will always be more refined and accurate experience, but I wount say that controllers with auto aim are so bad.

In the end of the day lads: you can have awesome pc experience in office chair, or you can have awesome experience on a couch with legs on the table, bottle of beer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

krudler wrote: »

Try going sideways around a corner in a micra or hitting 200km/h without it falling apart. You just can't with a crappy bog standard car. It's not that PC gamers have more skill it's that with their control setup they have much more options and are capable of things that are impossible on a joypad.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Try going sideways around a corner in a micra or hitting 200km/h without it falling apart. You just can't with a crappy bog standard car. It's not that PC gamers have more skill it's that with their control setup they have much more options and are capable of things that are impossible on a joypad.

Thats exactly it, I wager anyone who plays with a kb&m all the time would get utterly demolished playing with a joypad, its not skill, its options. Are you a better player because you have a better control system? or are you a better player because you use a worse control system and still manage to play well?
    I used to play fps on pc all the time a few years back, quake, unreal tournament, half life 2, far cry etc etc so its not like I'm some noob at fps games who only likes Call of Duty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Is someone who plays football really well in flippers equally skilled with someone that plays football really well in boots?
    Different control methods but one's a joke.

Advertisement